Millbrook Income Fund
average return pa
- No exit or entry fees
- Minimum investment of $100,000
- Average Loan to Value ratio below 64%
- Interest paid monthly
- Secured by first & second mortgages
- Construction investments available
Please note: An investment in the Millbrook Income Fund is not a bank deposit.
Current Investment Opportunities
* Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance and the rate of return of an investment will depend on the mortgage invested in. Specific mortgages may have different rates of return which will be fixed for the term of the investment. These investments are not repayable until the mortgage loan in which the investment is made is repaid in full. If the mortgage debt is not fully recovered investors in the associated investment risk losing all or part of their capital and interest.
When considering whether to acquire or to continue to hold an interest in the Fund, you should remember that an investment in the Fund is not a bank deposit or a term deposit and is not covered by the Australian Government’s deposit guarantee scheme. Investing in the Fund has a higher level of risk compared to investing in a term deposit issued by a bank and there are other risks associated with an investment in the Fund. The key risks of investing in the Fund are explained in Section 7 (Page 17) of the Information Memorandum.
Millbrook Funds Pty Ltd ABN 34 149 711 419 Australian Financial Services Licence 402900 is the responsible entity of the Millbrook Income Fund. It is important for you to consider the Product Information Memorandum for the Fund in deciding whether to invest, or to continue to invest, in the Millbrook Income Fund. You can read the Information Memorandum on our website or ask for a copy by telephoning or emailing a member of our team.