We’re pleased to announce that effective from 1 June 2023, our Diversified Fund rate will increase to 6.75% pa.
In light of recent market trends, leading banks are predicting a continued rise in the cash rate, with projections pointing towards a peak of at least 4.10% in June/July. NAB suggests it could even reach as high as 4.35%. Good news for Diversified Fund Investors is that the fund rate will typically rise in-line with any increase in the RBA cash rate.
Please see below some key highlights of our Diversified Fund.
Diversified Fund Highlights:
• Diversification across 59 assets offering low risk investing
• Return of 6.75% per annum*
• Distributions paid monthly
• Minimum 12 month investment
• An average weighted LVR of 57.6% as at 31 March 23
• Secured by properties held under a first registered mortgage within Australian capital cities.
Should you require any further information or wish to discuss our Diversified Fund in more detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Investment Team directly.
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. Please refer to the PDS for more information.